CD 13 and still negative OPK. That means I won't ovulate on CD 14 or probably on CD 15. After that, it's too late. Another $72 doctor visit ahead, another $50+ trip to the pharmacy and another month of hoping and praying to come. Some days are better than others. Today is ok. We will try again next month. It will happen eventually, right? I found an awesone facebook page. 999 reasons to laugh at infertility. It is keeping me sane for now.
I love that website! It's awesome. Are they doing a midcycle ultrasound or bloodwork to see if you are growing any follicles from the femara? I'm glad the hotflashes are gone. I noticed that with femara the side effects were way less (although I still got night sweats) I think clomid was the worst for that out of everything we've tried. Good Luck Holly! Just keep bd'ing! Sometimes the OPK's are wrong.
ReplyDeleteI've never had an ultrasound or mid-cycle appointment. Not that I think that is in my budget. My insurance doesn't pay for any of this. Not even the doctor visit.
ReplyDeleteThe only side effect from Femara that I noticed was that it cleared up my skin in a huge way. My face has probably never been this clear. I'm pretty happy about that. I am now wondering if I have PCOS. I can't afford a RE though. So, I may never know.