Ok, so it's Sunday night and my game is cancelled because the arena lost power That sucks, I'm bummed. I only have one league game a week so it's the one I look forward to. Maybe I'll play drop-in tomorrow...but Prison Break is on, so I don't know. Geesh, I really don't want to go to work tomorrow either, it seems like my life (espically weekends) is going by faster and faster. I wish I was 10 on summer vacation again!! Wouldn't that be great? At least I have Friday to look forward to this week. I'm taking hte day off and Steve and I are going to the rink down the street for drop-in. Last time he went no one was there, hopegfully it will be just me and him, I can work on some things that I need to improve on that way.
Since I don't work weekends and Steve doesn't have a game Fri, I'm probably gonna be up for a good time...if anyone has any ideas, let me know!!
Well, the dryer just stopped.... guess I should finish the laundry.....
Does anyone read this?
No comments:
Post a Comment