Thursday, March 3, 2011

November 28, 2005

Ok, so Steve is the best boyfriend ever. We had a great weekend starting with Thrusday (Thanksgiving) until Sunday. Our work schedules make it so we can't see eachother as much as we'd like to, so when we have two whole days off...that's really great. Thurs, we went to his mom's for Turkey-day. She just bought a new condo so it was out first time there and we stayed the night. Friday, we went car shopping and to the credit for the corresponding loan. It's weird how just running errands can be fullfilling when you're with the one you love. I love working as a team with him, so to speak. We also had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and stopped ny my mom's which was nice. Saturday, we just bummed around till he went to work. Sunday we decorated for Christmas. He loves Christmas, he has more decorations than me. Mine are better though ;o) Next weekend we will get our tree. I love that guy so much. I'm sure this will be the best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment