Ok, so here we go again with the ear infections! When I was little I had like never ending ear infections, which is somewhat typical for kids. As we grow, our ear canals slant so that yummy stuff drains out, with kids, ear canals are horizontal, so, well, you see. Anyway, about 2 years ago I had a horrible ear infection, very painful, couldn't hear, couldn't talk because of the sore throat...just terrible. I took 5 days off work and I'm the kind of person who hasn't called in since I started here over a year ago. It was prolly worse than having chicken pox...at 20. I hope this one doesn't get that way. So far it is coming on slowly and I have made a dr appt for 3:30 today. I am a grumpy girl, so I figured I'd use this as a way to bitch and complain. Thanks for listening! 
No comments:
Post a Comment