Well I am at CD 16 and though the OPKs were all negative, my temperature was up .2 degrees today. I am not convinced that this was ovulation, however. At my last appointment they drew blood in order to perform a test to check the reserves in my ovaries. I was going to take next month off, but I would like to find out the results of that test so maybe I will go ahead and go in for my appointment and do another round. I've been doing pretty good emotionally lately. I'm not struggling nearly as much. I bought a book called What He Can Expect When She's Not Expecting. It was a good book. As you can tell by the title it is really a book for Steve. I was a fun read, quite humorous and I read the whole thing in a couple hours. Steve has started it, though I'm not sure how far he has gotten. The author was spot on with how infertile women feel. He says that men want to have children, but women need to have children. He referred to his wife as a mother without children. This is how I feel. He and his wife had twins through a surrogate. He told the story about the whole journey complete with a "Wife Psycho Level" chart. Anyway, once again, good book. I recommend it.
As for now it is another cycle down and we shall wait to see if a miracle has happened, though I won't hold my breath. It is apparently just not our time yet. I think soon, I will want to go off the drugs all together for a an extended period of time and leave it to fate. This is not to say I won't go back on them, but I can't stay on these buggers forever and if it's not our time, no amount of drugs are going to get us there.
No comments:
Post a Comment